Mother’s Day is right around the corner. When you want to show your mother how much you appreciate all that she has done for you in life, this is the day to do it. But there’s one problem: what do you get mom?
It’s a hard decision to make, but we’ve found a few great Mother’s Day gift ideas that are sure to knock her socks off.
4 Health and Wellness Mother’s Day Gift Ideas Mom Will Love
1. Foundation for Living Beauty Box
Beauty products are often filled with questionable ingredients that are not the best for you. The Detox Market offers the Foundation for Living Beauty Box, which includes a slew of great beauty products that are non-toxic and actually good for the environment.
You’ll find over a half-dozen goodies in each box that mom will love.
2. Dry Brushes
A dry brush is one of those things that mom didn’t know she needed, and you might even want to pick one up for yourself. There are dozens of brands offering this product, so we won’t be listing a specific one for you to try.
But these brushes offer a lot of health benefits:
- Exfoliate the skin to make mom look even more amazing
- Drain the lymphatic system
- Aid in circulation
If mom wants to boost her health and make her skin look even more amazing, a dry brush is a great option for her.
3. Gift Boxes
Gift boxes are one of the most sought-after gifts because they offer a variety of great gifts in one package. While there was a time when moms preferred gift baskets, they now deserve something a little more personal.
Two great gift box options are:
- Broad Spectrum Gift Box: Our Broad Spectrum box includes a variety of CBD treats and great natural products, including: orange cinnamon CBD oil, nighttime strawberry flavored CBD with melatonin, muscle and joint cream and our muscle freeze roll-on. Click here for more on this gift box.
- Variety Gift Box: Our Variety Gift Box is another great option for moms with four unique products, including gummy squares. This is the ideal gift for any mom that wants to experience what CBD can add to their life. Click here to see the four included products.
If you’re having trouble coming up with Mother’s Day gift ideas, gift boxes are a good, go-to option that she’s sure to love.
4. Headspace Subscription
Does your mom have a smartphone or tablet? If so, Headspace is a gift option that you may want to consider. Why? It’s an app that keeps on giving. The app will allow your mom to choose lessons that are based on her needs and will teach and guide her through meditation for:
- Blood pressure
Even if this is just part of the gift to your mom, it will be sure to be a hit if she’s into meditation or it’s something that she would like to learn and pursue.
These four gifts for Mother’s Day are sure to be appreciated by a mom that wants to boost her health and wellness.