Mint CBD Oil – 1000mg
Caprylic/capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil and Natural Flavors, Cannabidiol (Hemp Extract).
To preserve the quality of your product, store it at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.
How to Take this Product
Shake well before using.
Take one to two droppers daily.
For best absorption, hold oil under the tongue for about 60-90 seconds.
- When using CBD for the first time, it is recommended to start with a smaller intake and increase it gradually. Beginning with one dropper a day is a great start. You can then increase the intake slowly until you achieve your desired results.
- CBD oil is best absorbed when placed under the tongue for 60 to 90 seconds and then swallowed. This way, the effects are not decreased by digestion. The sublingual method allows it to enter the bloodstream faster and interact with the endocannabinoid system.
- Can I take my CBD Oil during the day? Yes, our daytime oil is broad spectrum, which means it contains the plant’s different natural compounds, but THC is removed, so you will not get psychoactive effects.
- How frequently should I take the CBD oil? You can start with one dropper once a day. See how you feel and slowly adjust the intake based on your desired results.
- Can I use CBD oil combined with other CBD products? Yes, some of our bundles combine suggested routines that have provided relief for some. Applying a topical CBD to a target area in the body can be a combination to be used with your CBD oil. Some people also like to alternate between oil and gummies, taking one during the day and the other at night.